1. Your assumption of risk. Your use of this Product is at your sole risk. Displaying information on the Product while driving may be distracting to some drivers. If you believe this Product distracts you from the road ahead – stop using this Product immediately.
2. Prohibited use. Do not display any non-navigation applications on your Product while driving. Displaying any applications or content other than to assist you navigate while driving is strictly prohibited and will constitute a misuse of the Product.
3. Compliance with traffic laws. Always pay your full attention to the road and abide by all traffic laws and regulations. Information displayed on the Product may not be accurate, fully updated or complete.
4. Third-Party Apps. You may wish to download any third-party applications to use with the Product. We are not responsible for and make no representations or warranties regarding the content or functionality of these third-party applications or the privacy practices of such third-party developers. If you use any third-party applications in connection with your use of the Product, then do so at your own risk.
5. WARNING: In the event of an accident, the force applied to your vehicle may cause your smartphone to forcefully shift and come into contact with your body or with the bodies of your passengers and cause personal injuries to you or your passengers. The cradle of the Product may not be sufficient to prevent your smartphone from sliding or shifting in the event of an accident.
6. WARNING: When used with the Product, your smartphone may overheat, turn off, break, crack, lose data or may otherwise get damaged. By using the Product, you assume the risk that your smartphone may be damaged. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone as a result of your use of the Product.
7. Disclaimer of certain damages. Your use of the Product is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with the Product’s performance in any way, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Product. In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, incidental, exemplary and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulted from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Product, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
9. Product sold as is. We provide the Product AS IS. We do not warrant that the Product will meet your requirements and do not guarantee any level of performance. The entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, effort and cost of the Product, if any, is with you.
10. Limited Warranty. We disclaim all express and implied warranties (other than our Limited Warranty which can be found here: hudwayglass.com/warranty) including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No oral or written information or advice given by us shall create a warranty.